cleaning a soft top/detailing supplies

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: cleaning a soft top/detailing supplies
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 17:04:41 -0800 (PST)
Anything to do with detailing products call Larry Reynolds,
www.carcareonline.com, I found him during my Porsche days, one of the nicest
people I've met since I've been involved in the car hobby.

  The Ferrari, Rolls & Porsche clubs host him every year and trust him to
prescribe the good stuff for the highest end autos & pickiest people (some of
which I would describe in less than flattering terms due to extreme
snobby-anality).

  He stocks literally 1000's of detailing products like Zymol, Maguires, Wurth,
P21S, etc., is a chemist by trade, and is obsessed with what really works on
the freeking molecular level.  He trys to sell the least expensive of the most
effective products.

  More than that he really loves his job and amazingly will talk to you as long
as you'd like even if you don't buy anything.

  I have no interest other than I am making a point of giving outstanding
service credit where it is due.

  Regards,

Eric Hoffman

  67.5 1600/2000 clone
  66 Volvo P1800 Sports
  72 Opel GT

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.