RE: OT- Australia bound- Woo Hoo!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT- Australia bound- Woo Hoo!
From: <Ken.Smart@csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:32:01 +1100
Hi Merlin,

Runs proposed by the DSOA round Sydney during the 6 weeks that you are
in Oz are:
6th Jan "Brooklyn twilight run". The next run after that is the 10th
Feb.
It would depend when you are in Sydney I guess.
I've been a lurer more that a participant for the last 5 yrs of so due
to family commitments.
If you're lucky some more active members of the club will reply.

Ken
67.5 sr20
Sydney