Re: WAY OT Wish the ACLU a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WAY OT Wish the ACLU a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
From: "Bonos" <bonosall@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:41:34 -0800
Greg,
I think equality for all religions is vitally important. The problem with
the ACLU, is that is not their goal. Unless you think Atheism is not a
religion, as that is the only one they fight to preserve. All religions that
believe in a supreme being are being removed from society. Christmas is an
adopted holiday to celebrate Christ's birth. It was originally a Pagan
holiday. We all know that Jesus was born in the spring, when Sheppard's
watch their flocks by night. Anyway, it is true that all views should have
their right to be represented. It is hard to allow equal time to each. So,
the only one that they want to allow, is the absence of any. Darwinism and
Atheism are the only ones that are taught in schools, allowed in any
government building and accepted by the ACLU.

I think the "spirit" of the first email was to send a card that represents
your religious view to the ACLU. As they do not view any religious group as
right, any cards they receive will slow down their operations. For that
matter, you could send a Happy Me card and that would do the same thing.

We either respect all views, or none. I do not think anyone has the right to
tell someone they are wrong in what they believe. I personally believe that
logic will point you in the right direction and your soul gets told the
rest. Just my view, to each his/her own.
Bo
1967 1600