Was Patrol Parts, now its Datsun Parts

To: stevenehlers@charter.net, Clifton.Dixon@TNKNOX.ANG.AF.MIL
Subject: Was Patrol Parts, now its Datsun Parts
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:36:12 -0500
For all,
I am surprised I have not heard of these guys before.  I have prevsiously
had good service and advice from CDM, Dean, Stan, and others, but have never
used these folks.

I dont want to start another tiff between our trusty suppliers, but would
anyone like to venture forth with an endorsement of "new datsun parts"??

I have pushed my long dorment 1972 510 Sportwagon back into the shop, and am
really going to finish it this time.  I will be needing lots of stuff, one
thing hard to find so far at anything approaching a reasonable price is the
twin rear hatch weatherstripping seals.
(Although I expect and endorse paying a premium for antique parts for our
antique cars, $200 for two chunks of rubber is a little too painful)

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia

67 pushrod 2L big valve 5spd autocrosser and Sunday driver "SAKE RKT"
72 sportwagon project.  destined to have Mikuni Carb'd L20 and 280ZX 5spd.
perhaps the licience plate "SAKE PWR" will be available when the time comes.