Merry Christmas to me!

To: "'Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas to me!
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 20:18:41 -0500
Lucky me!

Santa left volumes I and II of The Datsun Roadster Book under my tree.
YAY!!!

If he didn't leave it for YOU, I suggest you return some of the kids (or
grandkids) toys and purchase it. Can't wait to get my first greasy
fingerprint on it! HAHAHAHA!

Special thanks to Mom (Santa) and to Scott Sheeler. and of course all the
folks that contributed to help Scott to make these volumes available.

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)