OT - 240Z '73 in SF

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - 240Z '73 in SF
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:35:33 -0800
If anyone is interested in obtaining a 1973 240Z in San Francisco,
cheap, let me know. A woman I know is offering me 1st dibs on it;
however I have too many cars right now. The car is relatively rust-free,
as it has been garaged most of it's life. However, she lent it to her
young nephew for a while, and now it has some issues. Basically, it
stopped running. I did a quick look-over, and am returning tomorrow with
some tools to see if I can get it running. She was ready to junk it.
Possibility of a blown head gasket, as I noticed the radiator was low
and there are rusty water stains on the engine block. Then again, maybe
it's okay. Won't take much to fix it up, as the interior is clean and
the body (black paint) looks great other than some dents on the roof.

Thanks, Fred Katz
roadster@rcn.com
katzfred@mac.com
BADROC