RE: Fairlady Logo

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fairlady Logo
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:32:17 -0500
>From Mark,
I have seen it done before, under the clear coat.  It looked fantastic.  The

other guy did it because he felt it would cut down on rust issues later on.

I thought that sounded pretty cool. Loreli has two coats of clear and that
sounds awesome. Would look so nice. I'd want to do all the logos that way,
of course I don't have that option anymore. Possibly also the side trim
(which has been removed from Loreli). Flat and smooth.. hmm. Very cool.

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)