Re: New Fairlady!!

To: <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: New Fairlady!!
From: "Darren Oto" <darren@that-thar.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:04:40 -0800 (PST)
It was only a matter of time. I thought the 300 was bit of a luxo car for
you.
I drive my brother's 350z when I go visit him and it sure is ALOT of fun
to drive. And yes the first thing you should do is put that clear bra on.
There's alot of paint work to keep from getting chipped up on that thing.
Oh yeah, have the alignment checked on it, they tend to wear out tires if
it's out.
Seems to have been a problem from the get go.

> Hey all I am now the proud owner of TWO Fairladies! After almost a year
> of  searching for right 2nd car I just bought a silver '06 Z33
> Enthusiast!

Darren Oto
415-725-0296