1963 Roadster for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1963 Roadster for sale
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:41:03 EDT
Too many projects, not enough space.  I have to sell off to someone  with
vision and heart who can see this beautiful 1500 roadster can come  back to
life.
(if this picture does not come across to the list, go to _www.wycroc.org_
(http://www.wycroc.org) , click on THE GANG, and scroll  down to GARY LASATER
and
then scroll down to the SECOND '63 1500 showing the  white Fairlady with
Hardtop)

This is SPL310-00161 (licensed as a '64, but in reality it is the 86th
Fairlady to roll off the assembly line).

I have assembled a lot of the needed parts for this project including the
single carb and manifold to take it back to what is was in reality.  The  first
300 Fairlady's were single carb models, but were retrofitted if it did not
sell in '63.  I've got around $2000.00 in costs and would love to see it go  to
a true roadster aficionado.  I will not eBay it, too many hacker's out  there.

Anyone on the list interested?  Please contact me offline at  303-709-6831
(mobile) or during the day at 303-840-7172.  Leave a message  if you hit voice
mail.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C