SoCal Barbecue - July 21st

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoCal Barbecue - July 21st
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:14:14 -0700
Hello All,

I would like to extend an invitation to the general roadster community to come
to my place for a barbecue on July 21st. I would like to see plenty of
roadsters of course, but if your car is down then please feel free to come
anyway.

I will be providing everything except whatever you want to bring to put on the
grill. I will have a pony keg, soft drinks, snacks, and plenty of barbecue
condiments. My place is right next to the pool, so bring your swim wear. I
also have a one car garage that I will leave open for anyone who wants to do a
wrenching/tech session.

Please RSVP to me off list so I can get an idea of how many people are coming.
As the day gets closer I will send out maps and other info.

Hope to see you there!

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600
Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on
MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthwlm