[Roadsters] Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:40:41 -0400
Hi All.

If you'd like to see what you're missing by NOT having been to the Tail of
the Dragon, check out Superbikes on the Speed Channel. It's too late for
east coast folks, since this episode started at 7:00 and is a half hour
show, but Westies may wish to check this out. Just in case you find yourself
on the east coast with your roadster (or in the passenger seat of mine!).
The episode is titled "Deals Gap / McCoy Motorsports".

This episode will re-air on Monday 10/29 at 11:00 PM. Set the Tivo!

Makes me wish UPS had come with my brakes today! (that's why I'm rebuilding
a spare alternator on my dining room table this evening instead of tinkering
on my car!)

Exercise your right to drive the twisty roads!

Matt Smith

And Loreli (she's a '70 Silver Solex)