[Roadsters] JCCS 2007 Pics!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] JCCS 2007 Pics!!!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:08:42 -0700
Here are my pics/write-up for this weekend's Japansese Classic Car Show in
Long Beach, CA.

http://community.webshots.com/user/alving043

We left for Long Beach from San Jose in a 15passenger van. Stayed aboard the
Queen Mary Friday night in a room with fake windows. Highlights from the
show:

 Captain Ron leads the pack:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2129473780102308741MgANmp

Finally saw "Bob" in person, Michael you do brilliant work! Clean, clean.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2991342290102308741QccAHb

 Ron's 1600 with a nice red interior and mini-lites!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2743209630102308741injiMZ

The man, the myth, the legend.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2051966000102308741qRKjBz

Not in the show but an interesting roadster with an SR20ET, rear disc
brakes, funky tail light treatment:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2732116050102308741RfqBnu

 Stunning Skylines in 2/4 doors trims:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2060096360102308741OOcjQJ

and this little beastie, a Hayabusa powered, rwd, engine by the side Honda!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2645788150102308741wOWODc

A REALLY old Datsun:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2417341680102308741ZuWsNM

This Nice Turbo'd SR20 with a 510 around it :D

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2381008820102308741RiAEV

It was a great show, not enough time to see everything but when you attract
celebrities from around the world the show is doing something right! Check
my other post for our Sunday at Coronodo wth Ron Carter racing.