Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,

To: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Pretty snappy bidding underway for a '69 1600,
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 05:19:02 -0700 (PDT)
Well, there are some great deals out there on Miatas
if you shop around.  I recently bought a beautiful '91
that I am having a ball with.  Everything works, the
car looks like new, never wrecked, a few blemishes
here and there, but normal for a car that is driven,
it does have over 200k on the odo, but drives and runs
flawlessly. $2000. It gets 33 mpg regularly, and I
drive it a lot.  I do not like it as much as my
roadster, but it is fun and cheap transportation. I
love to see the roadster appreciation though...

Mike SC

'66 1600 (Jessie)
'91 Miata (Mitzi)

--- peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>