Re: [Roadsters] road trip/2008 planning

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] road trip/2008 planning
From: "John Klingman" <jklingman@stny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:22:01 -0400
This is an invitation to join us and show off your cars and have some fun.
We will be in Bristol, VT July 3,4,and 5, 2008. Local festivities range from
traditional to outrageous and take place on the 3rd and 4th. Saturday the
5th is the run, so tell us what you would like to include,see, do. I don't
expect to see our cars parked a lot. With Joe and Fred we have 4 roadsters
planning on the trip so far.
   Gloria and John Klingman