[Roadsters] OT- 510s for sale in Texas

To: "'roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT- 510s for sale in Texas
From: "John Roper" <john@roper-photo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:42:38 -0500
Anyone looking for a 510 project? I have 6 right now, so I either need to
thin out the herd or buy a bigger house. Cars are located art my shop in
Fort Worth, Texas.

-------------------

Offering up three for sale, only actually selling two. Basically I want to
keep one, but don't care which one I keep. Last one left stays with me.  :^)

Car #1: 1971 510 2dr, flared fenders, solid body, 80-85% of body work done,
very straight. I have all the parts to put it back together (including
glass) and anything I don't have I can find for you. Asking $600 obo, clean
Florida title. Wheels do not go with it, but I have LOTS of other wheels we
can put on it.

Pics here: http://510garage.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=272

Car #2: 1971 510 4dr, stock body, very straight, zero rust, good glass.
Again, got all the parts to put it back together and can find you anything
that's missing. Engine bay cleaned and painted (ready to drop in engine),
all suspension and brakes are brand new with all Nissan parts. Car had A/C
installed with late-model Nissan compressor, still all there and sealed.
Asking $1200 firm, clean Texas title (waiting for it to come in the mail,
though).

Pics here: http://510garage.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=215

Car #3: 1969 2dr 510, solid body, some very minor rust (easy to fix, not
structural), fairly straight body, good glass. Car has VERY rare Bluebird
taillights from Japan (cost me $600 shipped from Okinawa). Asking $900
without lights, $1300 with, clean Texas title.

Pic here: http://510garage.com/photos/albums/userpics/10192/Picture_004s.jpg

Pics of the lights on the car:
http://510garage.com/photos/albums/userpics/10192/normal_Picture_083.jpg

To answer the obvious question; All are projects, none run. All need paint.
Car #1 has L20b (2.0L) bottom end (head was bad) and good 5spd in it. Car #2
has no engine/trans. Car #3 has stock 4spd in it (no engine). Lots of swap
options, and stock engines are cheap.

Email me if you're interested. john@roper-photo.com