[Roadsters] Twisties

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Twisties
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 05:24:24 -0700
I am finally replacing my dash. When I pulled the carpet off of it yesterday
and took the old dash out there were only 2 twisties.  I have a Tonneau
Cover coming in a few days and I am going to need a couple more twisties.
Anyone have a few twisties to spare? I am doing all the door rubber and
windshield frame at this time as well. If there are any spare twisties
laying around that would like a home where they can be put to use please let
me know.

Thank you,

Chris

--