[Roadsters] FW: hello Steve Allen

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: hello Steve Allen
From: 12061997@comcast.net (Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:08:31 +0000
From: 12061997@comcast.net (Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana)
To: 67datroads@311s.org
Subject: hello Steve
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:00:51 +0000

Hi Steve, Bob Ballinger here,I was  e-ing Linda and she said you had moved to
Iowa. I am from Moberly Missouri and go back a few times a year. Where are you
living? Maybe we could hook up on one of my trips back. I use to be a RR
Engineer and had runs from Moberly to Des Moines and from Moberly up the West
side to Council Bluffs....Moberly is N Central Missouri about 62 miles south of
Kirksville....Hope this finds you well. Thanks for all you do for our little
Datsun community....bob, 67-1600 Muncie, IN