Re: [Roadsters] Model Years 67 68 69 70

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Model Years 67 68 69 70
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:33:48 -0700
I might pose an answer to the 1970 SPL schematic but it brings up another
question.

I didn't think the 1969 SPL schematic would be too much different so I
checked it against the 1970.

The one flasher can with the two GY wires in the 70 schematic appears to
share the hazard flasher name with the can above it. In the 1969 schematic
the can with the GY wires has the name Stop SW and is wired just like the
1970.

I thought that Stop SW might be the switch on the brake pedal and if it is,
what is the Brake Indicator SW for?

Thanks!

Jim