Re: [Roadsters] Dash Board Lights - ideas?

To: dcorbitt77@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Dash Board Lights - ideas?
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:50:12 -0600
Dave,

I bought some white LEDs some time back, but never got around to trying
them. The main problem I see in using LEDs is that the majority of the
light comes out in one direction, rather than like an incandescent bulb,
so several LEDs may be needed to bet the proper coverage.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake dcorbitt77@comcast.net:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001