Re: [Roadsters] "B" dash light - circuit to nowhere?

To: nmleeds@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] "B" dash light - circuit to nowhere?
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 09:59:22 -0600
I believe that it is also to be connected to the brake failure switch in
the engine compartment.

My 67.5 doesn't have the light, but with all the fun I hear it is I
think I will install several!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake nmleeds@mindspring.com:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001