Re: [Roadsters] "Accessories"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] "Accessories"
From: Steve Jacobson <jake7140@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 19:42:01 -0800 (PST)
My winter beater at one time was a 1970 Pontiac LeMans. I installed a
"special switch" inside the glove compartment.  Late one night I had
my buddy open up the glove box and "push the button".  To his
amazement, and accompanying shower of sparks, a rocket shot out in
front of the car and off down the highway!

I had rigged up a coat hanger and wires for a mobile rocket launcher
under the front bumper that provided lots of fun.

As for Roadsters, in my vintage race 1600, the fog lamp switch powers
the on-board video system.

> Any other unusual "accessories" out there?
>
> Sharing a laugh;

Steve

Steve's Racing web site
  www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society home
  www.elrss.com