Re: [Roadsters] Driver's side door latch - update

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Driver's side door latch - update
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:21:13 -0500
Gary,
I haven't been online for a few days, or I could have fixed this for you
immediately. Sorry.
The driver's door on Loreli did this a few different times after I first
bought her. Had to pull the door panel and screw that nut to make it work
properly. I'd tighten, it would loosen.
Instead of Lithium grease, I used clear silicone. The nut doesn't loosen
anymore. The door opening thing was scary as hell the first time though,
wasn't it? LOL!
Matt - SEROC