Re: [Roadsters] Was Twisties Needed: Now why 67.5 is black:

To: " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Was Twisties Needed: Now why 67.5 is black:
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:19:31 -0500
Production change came at the usual time, when the bin was empty, they
refilled it with the new stuff.

Wow,
After reading thru the posts, looks like there is no clear line on when the
twisties changed. Maybe this part depended on the whim of suppliers.

Even more trivia to add to the roadster lore.....

Best Regards,
Jim
 These cars have all kinds of variations. Mike has a documented early> '66
that came with black bezels on the speedo and tack - the rest of the> gages
are chrome as one would expect.> > -----Original
Message-----> > Don't know if there was any variation during the
Message-----> > production
year but> I've owned my 67.5 SRL since new and the twisties are plain
stainless> color, not black.> > Jerry Krakauer> SRL311 00099