[Roadsters] pair of 66 1600's in Connecticut

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] pair of 66 1600's in Connecticut
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:59:07 -0500
I'm headed up to Connecticut this afternoon, have a pair of '66 1600's to
pick up east of Hartford in Bolton. one is a California car, minor
electrical fire underhood. other is a "parts car" although I'm told it runs.
fronts of front fenders have been cut off from mid wheelwell forward but I
could provide a fender cut to repair that. photos of the car didn't look all
that bad. if anyone's interested in either car which would save me a 2nd
trip, give me a call on my cell 540-631-5852. planning to get to Bolton
around noon tomorrow.

Craig