[Roadsters] LAst Request

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] LAst Request
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:31:14 -0800
Well, I seem to be coming up dry here so I thought I would send out
one last request for Twisties. The last time I sent out a request a
discourse was started about the color of Dash Twisties.  It was kind
of interesting.  Well, as it turns out now, I only need two twisties
for the dash (I don't care what color, that is what paint is for).  I
found two twistes in my nuts and bolts bucket. I am installing my
windshield this weekend as well as the seats, I want to use the
Tonneau Cover now that the carpet and the inside is done up.  So if
you are able to help me let me know I am willing to pay for shipping
and for the two Twisties.

Thanks you

Chris

--