Re: [Roadsters] TWISTIE LAst Request

To: Chris & Christy Breyer <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] TWISTIE LAst Request
From: Patti Dwinell <fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:25:17 -0800 (PST)
Chris,
I apologize for not responding to your first request.  I was distracted by the
color banter, as was everyone else, it seems.  I have two twisties but one's
spring is sprung.  They are in poor condition.  If you still do not get any
Patti

Chris & Christy Breyer <fairlady66@gmail.com> wrote: Well, I seem to be coming
up dry here so I thought I would send out
one last request for Twisties. The last time I sent out a request a
discourse was started about the color of Dash Twisties.  It was kind
of interesting.  Well, as it turns out now, I only need two twisties
for the dash (I don't care what color, that is what paint is for).  I
found two twistes in my nuts and bolts bucket. I am installing my
windshield this weekend as well as the seats, I want to use the
Tonneau Cover now that the carpet and the inside is done up.  So if
you are able to help me let me know I am willing to pay for shipping
and for the two Twisties.

Thanks you

Chris

--