[Roadsters] Driver side Fender 68-70

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Driver side Fender 68-70
From: rick celis <dcon48@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 23:11:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone,
Over the holiday weekend i parked my 70 1600 at the
train station parking lot while i visited my family
for the holiday. upon my return i didn't bother to
check my car and drove it home but, heard my tires
rub. i didn't think anything of it at first. thne the
next morning whnei went to start my car i noticed that
some A$$hole hit my car and folded my driver side
fender onto my tire. Now my fender is eating away at
my tire. I plan to bang it out a little so i can drive
with out loosing a tire. I wanted to know if anyone
may have an extra fender they do not need. I am
loacted in the SF Bay Area so local would be best but,
i am willing to pay for shipping too. So if anyone has
any leads on one it would be much appreciated.
Thank You

RC3
70' 1600