[Roadsters] Eject button

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Eject button
From: "Gregory S. Morrison" <gsm@gregorysmorrison.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:50:04 -0800
All this talk of 5 pint harnesses makes me long for the good ol' days when
the theory was that the driver would be more likely to survive if he was
thrown clear of the car. From what I gather, they finally figured out that
human bodies don't do too well hitting the wall at 150 mph. So now we strap
in tight and burn to death.

As I always assured my elderly mother as my wife and I embarked on our
Harley rides, "I always obey the helmet laws of the state I am in." You're
welcome to spin that any way you want and it would probably be true.

Cheers,
Greg
SRL31100494
Roadstering since '75