[Roadsters] Collector Car Market Review: Datsun Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Collector Car Market Review: Datsun Roadster
From: Erik Miller <funkaholik@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:51:25 -0800 (PST)
Our little cars are featured in the Feb 08 issue of Collector Car Market
Review.  There is a one page "Market Snapshot" article on page 64.  Article
covers the basics, changes throughout the years, a market value graph for 1994
to 2007, lists some recent auction prices and for sale asking prices.
Interestingly, the rarity of the 67 2000 is never mentioned.  Oh, and the
subtitle for the article?  "The Japanese MG"   Ouch.

Tried scanning and posting it, but that didn't work out.  If anyone out there
is more computer savvy than me and can tell me the best way to scan a magazine
page with pictures and tiny text, and keep it legible and a relatively small
file size, maybe I'll be more successful.

  Erik Miller
 1970 SPL311-29945