Re: [Roadsters] Alternator w/ regulator

To: "'rick celis'" <dcon48@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Alternator w/ regulator
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:46:37 -0500
I did a GM conversion also, but I left the alternator on the drivers side.
Plenty of room, no fabrication.  Just need a longer belt. I used a Corvette
alternator, slightly larger deep groove pullyWas very easy, follow the
instructions on 311's and elsewhere.  I can send some pics taken while I did
it if anyone wants

Dave Brisco
 ECR