[Roadsters] towing

To: "'datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net'"
Subject: [Roadsters] towing
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:24:27 +0930
--===============1628953413==

"I've got a tow-bar like that, and haven't had a problem flat towing a
roadster. Just make sure you have long bolts with nuts going through the
frame and tow-bar brackets, just in case the welds on the frame break. Don't
just rely on bolting to the metal that's welded to the frame (that the
bumper brackets use)."

I saved these pics. years ago from someone who built this caboose.
I have never built it or used it, just providing the info.
http://tinyurl.com/6ljwl5
Pics. 60-64.

Checked by AVG.
6:26 PM