[Roadsters] FedEx right on time? Not This Time!

To: "Autox (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FedEx right on time? Not This Time!
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:01:53 -0700
Last October I replaced my Dash and was looking for the Black Twisties to
put in it. Many responded with the usual alternative suggestions and some
with gracious offers. One person gave me a couple and I want to thank him. I
just got them TODAY! The problem is the FedEx package says they were mailed
out on October 24 2007. They just arrived today by FedEx.
It has been so long I do not remember who sent them, all the package says is
JCK with an address in Oakland.
So If JCK in Oakland is reading this, THANK YOU! In my case better late then
never, they are still needed.

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA

If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Roadster, then you are lucky
enough.