[Roadsters] Fuel Problem hopefully resolved

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Fuel Problem hopefully resolved
From: Steven Burton <pscowboy9@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
I want to thank everyone for their suggestions on my fuel problems.  I still
need to do a few test drives before I'll feel sure the problem is resolved,
but I think I'm in good shape now.  Someone had mentioned the coil wire, so I
started my car and let it run for a while.  It stalled out like it had been
doing and when I went to check the wires on the coil, the coil itself was too
hot to touch.  when I tried to restart the car, it wouldn't go.  I replaced it
and the car seems to be running much better.

Steve
66 1600