[Roadsters] All Datsun Show & Shine Toy Drive this Saturday

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] All Datsun Show & Shine Toy Drive this Saturday
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:40:28 -0800
Hey Listers,

So far I have heard from only two roadster owners that plan to meet at the
Irvine Spectrum for a run down to the Toy Drive meet at the Datsun Heritage
Museum on Saturday, November 8th. I hope to hear from more people and have
also invited any Datsun that is going to the drive to come along. I don't
think I have ever seen an "All Datsun Run" before and I think it would be
great.

It's a great cause for needy kids and there is no charge to enter the show or
the museum, although I plan to make a donation to keep the place that honors
ours and other Datsun vehicles open and available to the public.

So please contact me off list and I will send you meet directions and a run
map.

I hope to hear from you!

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600