Re: [Roadsters] fuel

To: VulForge@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] fuel
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 20:54:52 -0500
 I use the small size Tygon for the SU carb fuel bowls. You can get it at hobby
shops like HobbyPeople. It is fuel resistant hose for gas airplanes, it is
tinted? translucent yellow. I hadn't thought about using clear or blue tubing
for the other part of the system.
It does make it easier to see debris as well as any air bubbles. There were a
few air bubbles in the front carb hose but tightening everything, including a?
slightly loose fuel filter clamp, seemed to take care of it.

Linda