[Roadsters] Points North/ OC Caravan information for Datsun

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Points North/ OC Caravan information for Datsun
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:18:51 -0800
Hello All,

I am really looking forward to the meet and toy drive at the Datsun Heritage
Museum this coming Saturday. Several of us have decided to meet at the Irvine
Spectrum for the drive to the show and do some formation flying down I-5 and
then catching Ortega Highway in San Juan Capistrano for a fun drive to
Murrieta for the show.

The caravan will meet this Saturday at 9:00 AM in the Nordstrom's Parking Lot
at the Irvine Spectrum. To get there:

>From the North - take any freeway to I-405 South and head South to Irvine
Exit Irvine Center Drive
Turn left and cross over freeway (stay to the right)
Turn right on Enterprise
Keep going past traffic light and look to left for Nordstrom's
Look for Datsuns!

>From the South - Take I-5 North to I-405 North
Exit Irvine Center Drive
Turn right on Enterprise
Look to your left for Nordstrom's
Look for Datsuns!

We'll wait for 15 minutes for people to join us and then head South on I-5
where we will pick up Stephen Wan who lives down that way (and he has a nice
roadster).  I did a google map from where I-5 meets Ortega Highway in San Juan
Capistrano in case we get split up. I will give out my cell number at the meet
and would like to request someone to be an achorman on the drive to the show.
I just want to make sure everyone gets there!
Driving DirectionsLink:
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=San+Juan+Capistrano,+CA&geocode=&dirflg=&da
ddr=41610+Date+St.+Murrieta,+Ca.&f=d&hl=en&sll=33.505045,-117.654648&sspn=0.1
66612,0.362549&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11 Start address: San Juan Capistrano, CAEnd
address: 41610 Date St Murrieta, CA 92562 Start at: San Juan Capistrano, CA 1.
Head east on CA-74 toward La Novia Ave - 28.1 mi2. Turn left at CA-74/Grand
Ave Continue to follow CA-74 - 4.3 mi3. Turn left at CA-74/Central Ave - 0.1
mi4. Turn right to merge onto I-15 S - 15.1 mi5. Take the exit toward
Winchester Rd - 0.6 mi6. Turn right at Winchester Rd - 443 ft7. Turn right at
Garfield Ave/Jefferson Ave Continue to follow Jefferson Ave - 0.8 mi8. Turn
left at Date St - 0.2 mi9. Make a U-turn Destination will be on the right -
384 ftArrive at: 41610 Date St Murrieta, CA 92562
So I hope to see everyone there and remember to bring a toy for the kids!

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600
SoCalROC