[Roadsters] For Sale: SRL311-00139

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] For Sale: SRL311-00139
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:24:53 -0800
SRL311-00139
engine number: 00439

I bought this car in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in May 1997. It had
been an ice racer and the engine was torn down after its last season.
I got a pile of parts.

I do not have a title, but have a bill of sale from the Canadian
seller and the US Customs forms. I will provide a bill of sale.

The body was toast.

It's essentially a kit that will get you a good start on a '67.5
2000. Build up the engine and source a body and tranny.

Here's the package:

frame and suspension, blasted and powder coated
new upper and lower ball joints
new front disc rotors (no calipers)
new bearings
rear springs disassembled and powder coated
front comp springs
bump stops cut
2000 rear end
matching numbers bare block
used smog head with "A" cam and valve cover
crankshaft
jackshaft
4 roadster wheels with crappy tires  (not in great shape - but the
frame does roll!)
vin plate
correct set of '67.5 2000 gauges

$7500

I can send pictures - there is a body on the frame right now - I can
move it to get good shots.

I've decided to build a different roadster and some of the mods I
want to do are not the right thing to do to this rare of a car.

Car is located in Hood River, OR (about 60 miles east of Portland).

Leigh Brooks

shifty@shiftco.com