Re: [Roadsters] Lucha Libre Racing in Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster List)
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Lucha Libre Racing in Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car
From: ppeters914@comcast.net (Pete Peters)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 04:01:37 +0000
There's also an excellent write-up in the Fall Issue of Japanese Nostalgic Car
magazine.

Blame it on the Monkey refers to Howling Monkey Energy Drink, their sponsor in
the 2006 race. Sponsorship was changed (and the hood painting) to Fortaleza
Tequila for the 2008 race where they finished 80th out of 100.

Pete

From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>