[Roadsters] Final report on Chris Bond's Cars

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Final report on Chris Bond's Cars
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 06:25:49 -0800 (PST)
The trailer sold for $1,400.00. There were no bids exceeding the posted
reserves on the cars, so I will post Victor Bond's e-mail and phone numbers
here so you can contact him to negotiate the purchase of either car. Some
people have expressed interest in things like the hardtop only, or the spare
engine, etc., and you can certainly make offers on those things if you like. My
part is pretty much done, so please contact Victor for further negotiation.
Thanks for bidding!

Contact Victor Bond: vbond@lamar.com Cell: 317-431-0158, Office: 317-484-0396

You can still link to the pictures and descriptions at:
http://www.harperauctionandrealty.com/ChrisBondsCars.html

Thanks again, Mike