Re: [Roadsters] Opinions please

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "hallosb@juno.com"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Opinions please
From: <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:26:35 -0400
Dan, I would go all the way!  Pull the dash, pull the motor, pul whatever you
can.  I did it with my car and I am so pleased with the result.  You have
already done a great deal of work on the car.  Pulling these final few items
will make your restoration more complete and you more happy.  I don't think
your costs are going to be that much more.  I painted my engine bay the same
color as the car and painted the area in front of the radiator and behind the
grill black, BTW.  Good luck and enjoy the journey.

Gary Tew
'67 1600, VG30 conversion
www.members.cox.net/garytew