[Roadsters] Engine hoist in LA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Engine hoist in LA
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 01:30:34 -0400
I have an extra heavy engine hoist and balance (5000 lbs) for sale, way more
than needed for a roadster, but it has pulled engines out of my 2000 and 1600
several times.? Much more substantial than the ones sold in AutoZone or PepBoys.

Its in Silver Lake, near Dodger Stadium, $120 gets it, I am beyond pulling
engines at this point, and could use the room in my garage.

Thought I would offer it to the list before I put it on craigslist.

Gary C