[Roadsters] Roadster ranch carbs, or how the cats ate my year

To: tputland@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster ranch carbs, or how the cats ate my year
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:03:42 EDT
Hello all,

    There are several of you waiting for me to get  carbs done for you. Let
me explain why I am being slower than usual.

    As I have mentioned before I am medically retired  due to Chronic
Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). This is entirely different than CRS,  Can't Remember
Stuff.

    A year ago this October while helping a friend with  some stray/feral
cats, I found that the county here was considering an ordinance  to make
managing these cats with a process called Trap, Neuter and Release  legal. This
is something a number of folks have been doing for some time and it  was
about time the county accepted the reality that it works and is being done
already.

    The ordinance created a volunteer position to  assist in getting things
organized and under way. How hard could it be? Sort of  like in those
movies where the leader asks for volunteers to step forward and  everybody but
one steps back, that volunteer was me. I have no regrets but this  is taking
up almost all of my time. Many of my project are on hold until I can  get
this sorted out. Carbs are one of the few things that I am working on at all
and like I said they are being slower than usual.

    I am slowly getting other volunteers organized to  take on some of the
tasks that I have been doing with the cats. Many of these  things have not
been done here before so I am pretty much making it up as I go  along.

    As I get things figured out and other folks trained  I hope to be able
to get back to my regular life. Until that happens I ask for  your patience.

Thanks,

keith williams

ccfcccs
_http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org_ (http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org)