[Roadsters] Oil drain plug washer size?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Oil drain plug washer size?
From: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:35:52 +0000
Riddle me this Batmen and Robins-

What size is the copper crush washer for a 69 1600 Roadster's oil drain pan
plug?  I went to many a kragens, pep boys, etc but wasn't convinced about
size/availability.  Don't have original with me as it is still holding oil in
pan (save a couple of drops here and there).

Not wanting to chase a simple oil leak post oil change like I did with my
Supra, I went to get factory parts.  When I went to Nissan, I got what I think
is the 'smaller' of two options for the Roadster, seemed about 5/8-3/4 inch or
so in diameter.  I base this 'two sizes' opinion on the information gleaned
from 311s.org and vendors pages to determine sizing.

Just trying to get the parts together for a 'simple' oil change and would like
to prevent any 'do-overs'

Minden, NV trip is next weekend!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Eric G

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what youre up to on
Facebook.
http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:
WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009