Re: [Roadsters] EI dizzy timing specs

To: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>, "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] EI dizzy timing specs
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:01:29 -0400
oh My GOD. Am I an idiot or what? All I can think about is the public touring
at Elkhart Lake tomorrow and taking one of my Roadsters on the Road America
track for some hot laps. I guess I knew the info I needed was there all along.
SIGH.
Thanks Gary.

check the signature all...you know...the end where all is explained.....

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning