Re: [Roadsters] KA24 swap notes

To: "'O'Farrell, Fergus P \(AS\)'" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] KA24 swap notes
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:02:31 -0500
I have new data to add.

-----Original Message-----
From: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of O'Farrell,
Fergus P (AS)
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:29 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] KA24 swap notes

Since I saw (and still see) this as one of my future prospects, I have
collected over the years the notes on potential engines to select (from
Andy Cost, thank you very much) and responses as to performance and such
from the list as well as "what I like about the swap" message exchanges
with various folks.

It is rather long, and several have already received it, so I won't
clutter up everyone's Inbox.  Let me know who would like the info, and
I'll send it along in a mass mailing.  (yep, a lot of it may be
available on 311s.org, I'll see if Steve wants to post it as well)

Fergus O
You are subscribed as andycost@embarqmail.com