[Roadsters] Top boot mounting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Top boot mounting
From: Chris Davies <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 16:53:15 -0700
Hi. I was wondering if anyone on the list could send me some detailed pictures
of how the convertable top boot is mounted on my 67.5 car. It never came with
a boot so I'm not to sure of the mounting points for snaps, twisties, posties,
etc. I want to get a boot  as opposed to my tonneau cover. I only know there
used to be snaps down the inside of the door posts and one on the 1/4 panel
but other than that I'm kind of in the dark.

Thanks
Chris Davies
Kitimat B.C.