Re: [Roadsters] Friends

To: dave <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Friends
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:37:36 -0700
Hi Dave,

The suicide stretch is Photoshop. I didn't realize John Sandhoff had
the photo saved, it's been a long time. Originally I did it in red,
because my '66 is red. Then I redid it as black, because a stretch
should be black (or white nowadays). I posted it as an April Fools
joke on April 1st, 2000. Shocking how many people thought it was real.
It was really hard to change the color in Photoshop, especially
keeping the reflections of the sky in the paint. I kept one clue -
just above the steering wheel is an image of the antenna, in the
original photo of the 2-door roadster.

P.S. Sorry about the late reply, just got back from my younger
daughter's wedding in Kansas. My older daughter got married in June.
Happy dad! Now to get back to roadsters!

Fred Katz
So.SF