[Roadsters] POR-15

To: <lmflaming@comcast.net>, "'Roadster List'"
Subject: [Roadsters] POR-15
From: "Lee Ehinger" <lee.ehinger@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:07:40 -0400
Personally  I can not endorse it more...

If the metal is prepped correctly, as noted by POR, marine clean followed by
Metal Prep  - this is the best, hardest coating I have found.   I
sandblasted, followed directions and coated my 70 240z suspension parts,
internal frame rails, gas tank etc.  I also then coated it with Chassis coat
as it is UV susceptible.  So far I have used approx 1 1/2 gallon.

Another friend (Eric Issacson - I think he is still on the list) did his
1600 frame (even inside) and suspension.  I plan to do the same.

Lee Ehinger
70 240z
67.5 2000
Ft Wayne IN