[Roadsters] The Datsun Roadster Book and Susan G. Komen for the Cure

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] The Datsun Roadster Book and Susan G. Komen for the Cure
From: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:22:12 -0400
Good morning:

We try not to make political statements on the List but will make an exception
in this case.

>From today until the end of October all eBay sales of The Datsun Roadster Book
and Part III of The Datsun Roadster Book will automatically donate 20% of the
proceeds to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  We will also donate 20% of the
proceeds of any sales from our website for ALL of our publications including
our Owner's manuals.

Having a dear, personal friend who is a breast cancer survivor has increased
our awareness of the need to support this organization.

Thanks in advance for YOUR support and for those not interested, apologies for
the intrusion.

For those of you interested in making a purchase, the links are provided
here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Datsun-Roadster-Book-SPL311-and-SRL311-/36
0301067364?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item53e39dfc64

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Roadster-Book-Part-III-separate-book-/3
60301066935?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item53e39dfab7

Scott Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html