[Roadsters] Question on the Fairlady

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Question on the Fairlady
From: "Barter Dude" <barterdude@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:41:00 -0600
I just spent about 6 months working on getting my original G motor in my '63
single carb Fairlady back on the road and while cruising the high mountain
passes of Colorado this weekend, I was musing.

How many single carb 1500's are drivable today?  I believe the Roadster
Registry shows 12 '63's and Carl in Vancouver has one running and one in
resto.  I have one running and one resto.  Wondering do we have any other
singles running today?

Best of my research, only the first 300 Fairlady's were manufactured with
singles and some of those where converted to duals if not sold in '63.

Gary Lasater - Parker CO
founding member www.WyCROC.org <http://www.wycroc.org/>
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single Carb)
1963 SPL310-00289B (Single Carb)